The kitchen is your domain, and you will have a passion for great tasting food so let your culinary skills shine! Must have culinary experience with qualifications. You’ll be responsible for:
- the complete workings of the kitchen
- ordering and maintaining stock levels
- supervising and training staff
- menu writing and costings
- adhering to food safety guidelines
This is an exciting role with great opportunities to work with local producers and really drive the supporting local business movement. Must be available weekends and some nights.